Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MVP Summit 2012 coming up


Monday the 27th I’ll be heading to Bellevue / Redmond for the MVP Summit 2012! My personal schedule is planned, and with lots of great sessions it is promised to become a very existing week! It will be great to meet members of the product team(s) and other MVP’s in- and outside of my expertise!

As you hopefully understand nearly all of the MVP summit session content in under strict NDA, so unfortunately you won’t be reading blog post containing details about content provided at the Summit here. However, if I do run into information that is not under NDA and worth mentioning here, I’ll definitely write a blog on it.

In case you want to check out my MVP profile:
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=C1F3F2CC-DBFA-4C8E-BC50-EEBBA1A10BCE

No comments:

Post a Comment